Monday, July 9, 2012

The Sweet Suite


Download:
Exchange
Mediafire

Description:
I've had this idea in my head since I first saw the candy-themed items that came with Showtime. With the release of Katy Perry Sweet Treats, I was able to make a sugary sweet (pun intended) hangout! However, I did make it a coffeehouse instead to accommodate visiting performers, as they won't visit hangouts. The colors are a combination of bright candy ones mixed with an ice cream sundae, and I must admit that I love how a lot of the patterns and colors go together. :D The exterior was lightly based off a gingerbread house but obviously I literally brightened it up!

This scrumptious coffeehouse is great for meeting people, mingling with your friends, or even watching a show. In addition to its literally sweet theme, it features a cafe, lounge area, and huge room for a performer along with a dance floor, arcade games, and various other types of entertainment. An outdoor patio is also included for those nice days worthy of a picnic, and there's even a water slide and ice cream maker!

Pictures:

To see more pictures, go here!











No comments:

Post a Comment