Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Hidden Springs Fire Station


Download:
Exchange
Mediafire

Description:
Even a town with an abundant supply of water needs an official place to extinguish flames. The exterior of this fire station has traditional bricks, but the interior combines the traditional theme with a log cabin one. There's no shortage of wood-panelled walls or lodge furniture. Features include a lobby, chief's office, conference room, rec room, bedroom, gym, two bathrooms with shower rooms, kitchen, back patio with outdoor kitchen, hot tub, and more!

I tried to incorporate the cabin/lodge feel of Hidden Springs into this build, hence all the wood patterns. The greens and yellows represent the forest/wooded area, but there are still traditional bricks included.

Pictures:

To see more pictures, go here!







1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this! I'm not computer savvy, so I hope I can figure out how to get it into my game. I setting up to do the runaway teen challenge and this would come in handy. Great job!

    ReplyDelete