Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The Sims 3 Videos

Thanks to a dear friend giving me the new version of Sony Vegas that works with Windows 7, I am finally able to make videos again!!! For the first time, I will have Sims-specific videos available for viewing! In the past, all my Sims videos were combined with Guild Wars for story-telling. Now, there will be standalone videos.

Enjoy! Oh, and for those of you who can't view my videos on YouTube, fear not! I have also uploaded them to Vimeo, and you can see my channel here!













2 comments:

  1. ~ That is so cool, I would love to see more! (",)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Aussie! I'm glad you like it! I do have more on the way, I just can't post one of them yet as it contains a spoiler to one of my stories. :D Stay tuned!

      Delete