Saturday, May 5, 2012

Custom Content

I've crossed over to the dark side and have been making custom content!

All of my Sims 3 custom content will come in a .rar file with both a .Sims3Pack and .package version along with a source photo. All Sims 4 custom content will come in a .rar file with the .package version(s) and a source photo.

Also, if you come across something that doesn't work or look right, or even a broken link, let me know and I'll try to fix it! ;)

Clothing will consist of stencils, not meshes, as I don't have the time, motivation, or patience to even attempt to learn that. :D

TERMS OF USE:
*Do not reupload my creations and claim them as your own.
*Please give me credit where it's due.

Sims 3 Clothing:




















Sims 3 Posters:


Sims 4 Clothing:


















Sims 4 Objects:

No comments:

Post a Comment