Sunday, June 2, 2013

Knight and Rook Trading Post (Consignment Store)


Download:
Exchange
Mediafire

Description:
This cozy medieval castle has been fully remodeled to accommodate your daily needs! Buy, sell, or trade at this consignment store and don't forget to check out the new wares! Find things for the bedroom, nursery, kitchen, and even the music room. You might even locate some of the most coveted items in town. Stop in today! Built for Dragon Valley.

Pictures:

To see more pictures, go here!













3 comments:

  1. Hey TW! I just happened to notice this on the "Blog Roll" on my own blog and I came wandering over to check it out. It is really fantastic! I don't know how I missed it! I'll definitely be dropping a rec on it! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS: And I just found out it was featured too! Way to go!

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much k2!!! I'm glad you like it, and it was a nice surprise to have it featured. They even put it up on their official Facebook page, so I took a screenshot of that. :D Thanks again for your comment and rec! :)

      Delete