Saturday, April 28, 2012

Barnacle Bay Fire Station


Download:
Exchange
Mediafire

Description:
Even pirates had fires sometimes, and they could have happened on the sea. The modern age is prepared for that with this fire station! A firefighter's home away from home, this building has both a pirate and Mediterranean vibe and features a reception area, chief's office, kitchen, work room, garage, balcony rec area, bedroom, two bathrooms with attached showers, back patio, and more!

I stuck with the traditional bricks outside, and I forgot that particular pattern even came with the game. It's bricks but they're stained, and I envision Barnacle Bay as being somewhat rustic with some buildings slightly run-down what with the pirate theme, and I saw a lot of Mediterranean-style homes in the town as well. So I incorporated all of that into this build. This is my first fire station that doesn't focus solely on brick walls. I think it's a nice break from the stereotypical tradition of fire stations but the building still serves its purpose.

Pictures:

To see more pictures, go here!









No comments:

Post a Comment