Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Buy and Bargain (Consignment Store)



Download:
Exchange
Mediafire

Description:
Built for Bridgeport, if you need it, the Buy and Bargain has it! This consignment store has literally everything you can think of. It's got outdoor furnishings, clothes, sporting goods, music and art supplies, toys, and even various furnishings and relics from around the world. Whatever it is, you'll find it here! Come on down today!

Pictures:

To see more pictures, go here!














2 comments:

  1. Oh that's cuuuutttee! I love how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kaleeko! I'll have another one up pretty soon! Since TSS and Photobucket were both down, I had more time to build, so I'll have a few to share. haha Working on another one as I type this!

    ReplyDelete